How To Make Pumpkin Pie Moonshine – Great Recipe For Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving is just around the corner and what better way to celebrate then with a glass of Pumpkin Pie Moonshine. If you want to really impress your friends and family this Thanksgiving give this Pumpkin Pie Moonshine recipe a try.https://learntomoonshine.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=420&action=edit
Home Made Pumpkin Pie Moonshine Recipe
- 1 can (29 oz) 100% pure pumpkin
- 1c brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 Gallon of apple cider
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 2 c moonshine ( Or 190 Proof Grain )
* Note the cloves, ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg can be substituted for 2tbsp of Pumpkin Pie Spice if you have it on hand
- Large Pot
- 6 1 Quart Mason Jars with lids
Step 1 – In a Large pot add all of the ingredients listed other then the alcohol
Step 2 – Simmer on Low heat stir occasionally for 5 -10 minutes
Step 3 – Once cooled Add Moonshine, Vodka or Everclear
Step 4 – Bottle in Mason Jars
* Note : Let this sit for a few days to let the flavors mature and blend fully.
Keep your Homemade Pumpkin Pie Moonshine refrigerated.
If you don’t have a pumpkin around to serve out of try this:
- Serving in glass and top with whipping creme and a sprinkle of nutmeg
Common Questions ?
Can I make Pumpkin Pie Moonshine without a Still ?
- Yes of course simply substituted the Moonshine in the recipe for vodka or everclear
How to Make a Pumpkin Mash for Moonshine?
- This is a great question, we haven’t posted a Pumpkin Mash Recipe yet but I did find a good one at http://homedistiller.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32651
Other Moonshine Recipes You Might Like
- Apple Pie Moonshine
- Watermelon Moonshine
- Peach Pie Moonshine
Leave a Reply