This homemade baileys recipe is a favorite that I’ve perfected over the years. It makes a great gift for the holidays or a nice treat that can be served to family and friends at your next party.
Below I’ll show you how to make Bailey’s at home. This is an easy recipe that anyone can make and will make 4 cups of Irish Creme Bailey’s if you want to make more simply double or triple this recipe. If you don’t have any moonshine on hand you can use vodka or grain alcohol as a substitute just make sure you adjust the volume of alcohol appropriately.
Ingredients You’ll Need:
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1.5 cups of Moonshine – use 80 proof or adjust volume depending on your abv. If you don’t have any moonshine use vodka or grain alcohol.
Materials You’ll Need:
- Jars and Lids
Instructions to make Homemade Bailey’s
- Get out your blender and pour the sweetened condensed milk, cream, moonshine, instant coffee, vanilla extract and chocolate syrup into the blender.
- Place the lid on top and blend for 20 seconds.
- Taste and add more moonshine if you want it to be stronger. Remember you can always add more but you can’t take it back out once you’ve added it.
- When your satisfied either serve over ice or pour into mason jars and store in fridge.
If you’ve got a Bailey’s recipe you’ve made before and liked share it below in the comments section. If you try this recipe let us know how you liked it! We love to hear from our readers.
Top 5 Moonshine Recipes
Here are some other Moonshine recipes you might like:
- Freshly Squeezed Lemonade Moonshine Recipe
- Homemade Blueberry Pie Moonshine Recipe
- Granny’s Apple Pie Moonshine Recipe
- Strawberry Infused Moonshine Recipe
- Dreamsicle Moonshine Recipe