If your looking to add some flavor to your moonshine then you’ll definitely want to try this Jolly Rancher moonshine recipe. It’s super easy to make and everyone I know love’s it. Time to make under 5 minuets. I’ve posted materials and step by step instructions below.
- 5 – 1 L Mason Jars
- 120 Jolly Ranchers ( 24 of each of the 5 flavors)
- 5 L of Moonshine at 40% abv (You can also use Vodka or Ever clear as substitute)
- Step 1 : Remove wrappers and separate all the colors into individual piles.
- Step 2 : Dissolve Jolly Ranchers – Place 15 Jolly Ranchers of the same color in a small sauce pan and add just enough water to dissolve candy when heated. Place on stove and turn heat on low. The goal is to dissolve the Jolly Ranchers into a syrup. ( Feel free to add more or less depending on the flavor intensity you want.) Once dissolved pour into mason jar. Repeat this for each flavor. You should have five different jars each with a unique flavors in it now.
- Step 3: Pour in the moonshine or substitute into each jar. Fill to the bottom ring on the jars.
- Step 3 : Add a few Jolly Ranchers of the appropriate flavor to each jar for aesthetics
- Step 4 : Place lids on Jars give it a good shake and your ready to drink. Like any infusion I always find things get better with time. So let it age a few weeks before drinking if you have the patience.
**Note ** If your using high proof alcohol above 40% abv you will need to dissolve Jolly Ranchers in water first as they will not dissolve on their own. If your simply using Vodka you can get away with adding the Jolly Ranchers directly to the mason jars without dissolving them first in water.
If you try this Jolly Rancher Moonshine Recipe don’t forget to let us know how it turned out by leaving a comment below. If you tweaked the recipe to make it better tell us about what you did. We’d love to hear from you.